Someone sent me the following gas-related comics. I thought they were pretty accurate. I am very glad that I get to work from home and don't have to deal with the pump as often as most people do. I am also very grateful that the Sam's Club near us has a gas station and I can at least feel like I'm getting a good deal while gas prices are hovering at $4 per gallon. Somehow, the reality of high gas prices makes these comics less funny.
Maybe those are the "it's funny because it's true" type of thing. I am currently having a love/hate relationship with my jeep... oh how I wish it got better gas mileage! ugh.
Those are pretty funny. How I love Costco gas, even though it's only a few cents cheaper. I guess it was a good time for you to move - we are averaging $4.59 right now (and I have seen it as high as $4.85)
4 comments:
Maybe those are the "it's funny because it's true" type of thing. I am currently having a love/hate relationship with my jeep... oh how I wish it got better gas mileage! ugh.
Those are pretty funny. How I love Costco gas, even though it's only a few cents cheaper. I guess it was a good time for you to move - we are averaging $4.59 right now (and I have seen it as high as $4.85)
$4.59?!?!?! That's so terrible!
So true, so true. And I didn't laugh. Sad.
Post a Comment