Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Help!

In response to Andy's post about lighting our garage floor on fire, please help me by discouraging him. I tried calling Stephen who, I thought, would be on my side since he recently graduated from fire school. But all he had to say was that he had just finished a shift at the station and was bored from the lack of excitement so on behalf of all the bored firefighters out there, he wanted Andy to go ahead and set the garage on fire. Boooo. I'm hereby calling in reinforcements! Don't do it Andy!

2 comments:

Raadgep Fam said...

OKay i know there are fibers on the floor but no FIRE, think of the fact of walls and that you could cause major fire/smoke damage to the house. Andthen you would have to clean and repaint and then pay to not go to court for the city suing for lighting your garage on fire. NO FIRES!

heather said...

lol!