I have been meaning to post some pictures of the ceramics pieces I made prior to leaving California. I found out that there is a community class here in Wilmington and the next set of classes start in July. I think I will probably sign up for the evening class.
Arick and Bri helped pick the hydrangea in that one vase and I'm surprised at how hardy they are. They have lasted well over a week. My favorite piece is the black donut-looking one. If anyone wants a bowl or something let me know.
I'm with Heather. Etsy is totally the place for you.
I adore the donut one. I can't believe you made that. SO AWESOME! You're talented. Always have been with ceramics though. I've always liked your "tea" kettles. :) And its cool you found a class in W'ton! Make me an orange pen-holder for my non-existent desk! lol (I imagine I'll have one again someday... And I love LOVE pens, so I figure I'd actually use it. :) Plus it'd be small enough to move from state to state should I so feel the urge to move... again...) woohoo!
I love your pottery. It's all great, but I am partial tea pots and white pottery. I would love to buy one. I always love when people post their projects because I am big on projects and craftiness. I have a whole blog just for my projects!
I haven't been on your blog in a while. So I have loved catching up. You and Andy are so much fun. I think your house is beautiful and I love your yard!! Your ceramics are very beautiful, too. I should have known that you would be great at something like that. You have always been a very artistic person. Take care!
9 comments:
jamie, those are so nice! you should sell some on ebay or etsy :)
I'm with Heather. Etsy is totally the place for you.
I adore the donut one. I can't believe you made that. SO AWESOME! You're talented. Always have been with ceramics though. I've always liked your "tea" kettles. :) And its cool you found a class in W'ton! Make me an orange pen-holder for my non-existent desk! lol (I imagine I'll have one again someday... And I love LOVE pens, so I figure I'd actually use it. :) Plus it'd be small enough to move from state to state should I so feel the urge to move... again...) woohoo!
I love your pottery. It's all great, but I am partial tea pots and white pottery. I would love to buy one. I always love when people post their projects because I am big on projects and craftiness. I have a whole blog just for my projects!
Oh Jamie, They are even more grand than I had imagined. You have a gift, and lots of gifts for Christmas too I might add.
Love 'em!
Mom
how in the world did you make the donut one? That is insanely awesome!
You have MAD skills, woman. It's an honor to be related to you!
I haven't been on your blog in a while. So I have loved catching up. You and Andy are so much fun. I think your house is beautiful and I love your yard!! Your ceramics are very beautiful, too. I should have known that you would be great at something like that. You have always been a very artistic person. Take care!
Lots of love,
Meilani
Yes please. :-) A bowl or something would be fab. They're gorgeous pieces Jamie!
Your pottery is beautiful! Congratulations on your new calling, that should be fun. Oh, and hi!
Post a Comment