Sunday, June 15, 2008

So Crafty

We had a really fun Enrichment activity last week. There's a lady in our ward who started an online scrap booking business a few years ago. Her mom happens to be the RS President. This past week, we had an Enrichment activity in which we learned how to make the most adorable photo albums. They only cost $2, so I took advantage of the low cost and bought three to work on. The first one I completed was a "Baby" scrap book for Andy's cousin's wife who is pregnant with a baby girl. We were sad to leave Orange County and miss her baby shower etc. Anywhooo...Here's a pic of the one I made for her:
I also just finished a "Beach" photo album before Father's Day. I am hoping that it will help remind Emma of all the fun times we have together. She loves going to the beach and the beaches here are really quite nice.

2 comments:

Maren said...

Adorable books! I can't believe they only cost $2 bux! What was the 3rd one you bought?

The Pearsons said...

The other one is "Family".