Monday, July 12, 2010

Happy Birthday Papa Jon!!

As a Birthday tribute, this blog post is for Papa Jon. Happy Birthday!

Last week, MVP started sucking on his toes. I really don't think there is a cuter thing that babies do, is there??
We bought MVP a "jump-a-roo" (or whatever they're called) and he really likes it. I fear for our door frame. He loves jumping in that thing and is really starting to get good at it. He's a little partial to his left foot and will often keep one hand down at his side--which makes him look a little strange, but it seems to make sense to him. Sometimes he will sing and jump and it's a lot of fun to just watch him.




The other day, a lady at church was holding MVP and she was watching his expressions and how he would look at his hands. She started to scold me for not having my camera with me to capture these precious moments. Well, lady, I could wear out a camera or two on this kid. You just can't capture ALL of his innate cuteness!

4 comments:

: ) Paula said...

Happy Papa Jon day!

He's a professional bouncer! Such fond memories. I will forever have the image of baby Josh in the bouncer and baby Robert FLINGING the baby+bouncer (I almost typed SWINGING, but, no, it was FLINGING) and the two of them just laughing and laughing!

BTW, I'm proud of you too, sis. You (and Andy) created an incredibly adorable little guy. You go, mom!

Anonymous said...

He has changed and grown so much! I can't believe I haven't seen him (or you guys) for 6 months. What a cutie.

deb said...

Haha, great video of him bouncing and squealing! I love when the suck on their toes, too-- it's the best!

Maren said...

I'm SOOOO behind on my blog-reading... (and writing) but MAN I love this one! I noticed you changed your google chat pic to the one at the bottom of this post, and I think it's my favorite pic of MVP ever! Man alive, pinch his little cheekies for me would ya?

Also, WOW, he sure is squeeky! hehe!

He favors his left foot... hmmm I wonder if that has ANYTHING to do with some day being a leftie like his momma! It'll be interesting to find out, that's for sure!

Thanks for the post! Love ya! (and happy belated birthday to Papa Jon!)