Sunday, May 18, 2008

Mow, Andy! Mow!!!

This is Andy actually making a contribution to the BLOG - although the pictures were added by Jamie. Our TV was cracked during the move so I went out and bought a 47 inch HD Vizio TV in the pictures below. After getting accused of purposely rigging the TV to break so I could get a new one, we decided to give it away for free on Craigslist and someone quickly came to get it and after buying an $11 mirror had it working again.

The riding mower is fun and makes the task more enjoyable. The best part of it is that it is the same lawn mower Forrest Gump has.





4 comments:

: ) Paula said...

I'm green with envy. So is my dandelion-speckled lawn. Keep up the good blogging work, Andy!

@d_dixon said...

Is that a John Deere hat and you riding a Snapper? Poser! Maybe I'm just jealous of the big yard. We can't wait to get out to visit you guys.

Dave said...

The TV is gorgeous, flat panels are slowly taking over the family! You need to buy a bubba-gump hat to go along with your mower. I would also suggest that you mow in a wife-beater to get the ultimate tanline.

Raadgep Fam said...

JAMIE I FOUND YOU! Hey girlie this is Sam Gilger! I am so happy to see you are so doing so great! I miss you! I found your blog and I wanted to say hi!