Here are a few pictures from the Children's Museum. This is Captain Ty. He was quite enamoured with the pirate ship and took his navigational responsibilities very seriously.

This is Ella playing with some of the sea shells.

This is Bri and Emma all dressed up and singing "I'm a Little Tea Pot".

We also spent most of the Memorial Day Holiday at the beach. We went very early and got a great parking space by 8am. We stayed until about 1pm and everyone had a blast. Andrew, feeling nostalgic, purchased a boogie board and taught Bri, Arick and Emma how to boogie board. It was very entertaining. The water was not too cold and there was not any seaweed, so it was great.
Here's Arick showing off his mad skills.

I couldn't remember who Ella reminded me of in her little cover up until it hit me like a ton of bricks! She's Maggie Simpson.


Here are the boogie boarders.

I'm running out of time, so I'll have to post more pictures later.
2 comments:
Oh, what fun it looks! Andrew said you were a great host. You are fabulous! And thanks for all the cute pictures--they are wonderful! Love, Grandma :-)
That looks like so much fun! Can we be next? huh, huh, can we? pweeeeese?! :)
Post a Comment