Due to a long, Sunday afternoon nap, I can't sleep. I decided to post some before and after pictures of our place. Please note that we have not decided exactly where everything will go (especially pictures) and have not gotten a few essentials like curtains and area rugs. So maybe this should be more of a "Before and During" post.
Living Room - Before

Living Room - During



Dining Room - Before

Dining Room - During

Guest Room - After

Guest Bath - Before

Guest Bath - After
7 comments:
Very cute house! Can't wait to see the REAL after pics. :) Fun stuff!
so cute...i'm jealous :)
Wow, that looks incredible. I'm not going to bug you again for pictures of the TV, But I will bug you for pictures of the exterior in hopes that you'll do both. My favorite architecture ever is in VA/NC.
Looks great! We are jealous too! The WLH Tax Team is checking your blog and misses you - tell Andy hi!
A flag pole, eh? Good luck with that. I LOVE your bookshelf-slash-storage nook in the living room. I might just have to build me one of those! The red accent wall rocks.
Woo woo Jamie and Andy! Looks really, really nice! Nice decorating! Really like all that natural light.
What a beautiful home! You totally have our dream sofa. The one time we drove through NC we loved it. Nice to have you a bit closer.
Post a Comment