Sunday, October 19, 2008

Grandma Pearson

I'll preface this post by noting that Andy's mom is an amazing seamstress and I marvel at her sewing talents!! So this week, Carol (or Grandma Carol) sent Emma a package and it arrived on Saturday. When Emma opened it she was nothing less than THRILLED!!!! It contained an 18" doll with a variety of Disney princess outfits all hand sewn by Carol. I was amazed! Emma was in heaven. She also included some Hannah Montana clothes for Emma and blond wigs for both Emma and her doll. Emma immediately got her and her doll all dressed up and ready for a Hannah Montana concert. Emma proceeded to sing and dance around the room performing a concert of sorts for her designer (me) and her security guard (Andy).

Here are some pictures...





Here's a quick video of her concert...

1 comment:

: ) Paula said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.