Thursday, December 13, 2007

School

I registered for school today. You're probably thinking, I didn't know Jamie was going back to school?!?!? Well, yes, but not really. I've registered for a Saturday Ceramics class at Golden West Community College. I enjoy doing ceramics and it's really cheap to take classes at a community college--only about $100 for 16 weeks. Not too shabby. Andy and I are going to watch for a Saturday Golf class that we can take this summer once he's done with UCLA.

So, if you are in need of a pencil holder or toothbrush holder or ceramic bowl or a plate or ANYTHING, put in your orders now!!! I don't intend on keeping everything I make because a household can only have so many toothbrush holders--if ya know what I mean.

The class doesn't start until February, but if you want anything, let me know now so I can plan accordingly.

2 comments:

: ) Paula said...

How incredibly delicious! I've always wanted to get into pottery. I love your work--you and Steve both--and I don't know specifically WHAT I want, but I definitely want it!!!

Maren said...

I need a big hot chocolate mug... if you could just whip one up for me, that'd be great... ;) j/k... almost...

Have fun in class! I'm a little jealous! :)