Last Saturday, we went to the BYU vs. SDSU football game. Originally, the game was supposed to be in October, but due to the fires in San Diego, the game was postponed to December 1st. We were thrilled to be able to have gone to the BYU vs. Utah the week before and then to go to the game in San Diego. (It's likely we won't make it to ANY games next year, so we've got to take advantage of the schedule when we can.)

We had arranged to have a tailgate party with Andy's brother and his wife and his cousin and his wife. We arrived at the stadium with plenty of time to eat. I should also add that the bleu cheese burgers were EXCELLENT. Here's a picture of Andy playing football in the parking lot before the game. In California, we RARELY get any rain, but it just so happened that the day before it rained almost the whole day and then on Saturday there were scattered showers as well. I'm not complaining because California REALLY needs the rain. Part of the reason the wildfires were so devastating is that the landscape is soooo dry. So I was grateful for the rain, but it made for a VERY cold afternoon. In fact, Andy and I agreed that it was colder at the San Diego game than it was at the game the week before in Utah.
We had to get up during half time to walk around in order to try and warm ourselves up. Here's a picture of Andy dancing on the mezzanine to stay warm. Look out Cougarettes, Andy's got jazz hands!!

Anyway, we had a wonderful time and were very pleased that BYU won and has had such a great season!! Go Cougs!!
3 comments:
Jazz hands are so hot right now!
How come Andy didn't bust out the jazz hands when we were around? I feel so jipped!? :) Good times, good times.....
How come Andy didn't bust out the jazz hands when we were around? I feel so jipped!? :) Good times, good times.....
Post a Comment