1. What is something Jamie always says to you?
"So there you go" from My Big Fat Greek Wedding after she states a fact, makes a comment, or expounds on her day.
2. What makes Jamie happy?
Her husband cleaning or cooking
3. What makes Jamie sad?
bugs
4 How does Jamie make you laugh?
immitating me dancing
5. What was Jamie like as a child?
finding laughter in many things - most of which only she finds funny
6. How old is Jamie?
31
7. How tall is Jamie?
5'6
8. What is her favorite thing to do?
ceramics
9 What does Jamie do when you're not around?
Oprah
10. If Jamie becomes famous, what will it be for?
a BLOG that has a cult following of those few but fanatical with a similar sense of humor
11. What is Jamie really good at?
cooking
12. What is Jamie not very good at?
loving animals
13. What does Jamie do for her job?
back office investment advisement
14. What is Jamie's favorite food?
Hawaiin Asian non-seafood Fusion
15. What makes you proud of Jamie?
Her work and sacrifice for me and others
16. If Jamie were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Lisa Simpson - she is that good and would be entertained by her family
17. What do you and Jamie do together?
read scriptures, go to the beach, go to church, watch TV
18. How are you and Jamie the same?
same beliefs and family background and values
19. How are you and Jamie different?
seafood, Oprah, patience, and risk tolerance
20. How do you know Jamie loves you?
Her service and long-suffering towards me
21. What does Jamie like most about you?
my ambition and ability to entertain her
22. Where is Jamie's favorite place to go?
The beach
5 comments:
Nice post! My favorite answers are "bugs", "Oprah", and "loving animals". Funny stuff!
This makes me wonder what my husband would say about me--of course I would have to get him to do it and that is questionable. Did any of his answers surprise you?
The only thing that surprised me was his mention of Oprah, but I think it's because he hates Oprah so much. I don't think I'm fanatical about Oprah--it's just something I like to watch. But when I think about it, he certainly prefers that I watch Oprah when he's not around. So that's probably where it came from.
Hi Jaime and Andy,
Thanks for the email about your blog. It's taken me a while to leave a commment, but it's fun to read your blog and get to know you. I always related the best to Lisa Simpson, of all the Simpson's characters, so Jaime, if we ever meet I bet we'll get along great!
I'm Andy's cousin, Maria, in case you're wondering who this crazy person leaving a comment is...
Dave and Jamie are "not very good at" the same thing!
Post a Comment