Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma

It took forever to get here (thanks, in part, to that uber long book on tape) but we finally made it. We pulled into the hotel just as the CD/book ended (wahoo) at about 11pm. I didn't sleep well in Flagstaff (thanks to the trains that kept going by) but I made up for it last night. I'm feeling great now.

I need to be quick because the sooner we leave here the sooner we'll be in Nashville with Andrew and Amy's family (except for Andrew who will be at a conference most of our stay). I'm very excited.

The drive yesterday was LONG and BORING. The US sure is big. And flat. We did however notice that when we crossed into the central time zone (there was a sign), Andy's cell phone kept bouncing back and forth between 5pm and 6pm. That was exciting. But that's about it.

We're over 1,000 miles there.

1 comment:

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

This is cool following you guys on your journey across the US! Mm...oklahoma city.... Safe journeys!!