Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween Party

We had our annual Stake Halloween party last night. It was a combined Young Men/Young Women activity and it was a lot of fun. I must admit, I get a kick out of funny costumes. Here are some pictures I took.

This is Berklee. She always has a very girly reaction to scary or gross things. I'm surprised she managed to dress up in such a frightening costume!


Here are some of my other Mia Maid girls. The girls in black dressed up as the I-pod dancers--the ones on the commercials/posters. Pretty creative.



I used Andy's costume from last year and went as a bowling ball. Without the matching costume--a bowling pin, people thought I was a domino. These are some of the ladies I work with in YW.

The Stake YW leaders dressed up as Peeps--you know, the marshmellow candies you get at Easter time.








This kid in the Sponge Bob Square Pants costume (I don't even know which character from the cartoon he is) was sooo funny. He kept going up on stage to dance around. He cracked me up.

1 comment:

Maren said...

That's Patrick. Funny costumes. You look like a bowling ball to me... *shrug* I'm supposed to dress-up on Wednesday at work, but I have no idea what to dress up as. I'm a fan of the candy, not the dressing up.