Aside from being a faithful watcher of the Office, two new shows I have been recording this fall are "The Big Bang Theory" (Sheldon is my favorite) and "Carpoolers" (I heart Marmaduke--he has finally replaced my TV-watching need for a 'Buster'--an inexplicably strange character that serves no other purpose than to do and say strange things). I think the shows are very clever--maybe not kid approved, but any show that makes me burst out laughing more than once in a 30-minute time slot gets a gold star in my book.
Has anyone else discovered these tasty morsels? or am I all alone?
Sadly, we gave "Chuck" a chance, but he has been removed from our scheduled recordings. Too many attempts at being funny and the "action" sequences are just plain lame. Not like 24--now that's believable TV I can buy into!
2 comments:
Buster!!! i love Buster. I can't say Buster w/out smiling. :-) Ok, I have to check out that show.
Buster!!!!! I love Buster! I can't say 'Buster' w/out smiling! Ok, I have to check out that show.
Post a Comment