Saturday, August 8, 2009

Fire!

Andy and I went to Utah and Idaho in July for some family reunions. While on our way to the airport, we stopped off at a Salt Lake City fire station to see my brother, Stephen.

He showed us around the firehouse and I felt like we had been given the royal elementary school tour. He even gave us a great demonstration on how to get dressed up like a fireman--ready to fight fires. Of course Andy was his muse and Andy was all too willing to put on the official garb. He will do ANYTHING to entertain me! I must admit, however, that I was quite relieved that the fire alarm didn't go off while Andy was dressed up and he didn't have to pull a Kramer and go fight a fire at the last minute.

4 comments:

Maren said...

Adorable. I love that he loves to entertain you! Go Andy! :)

Anonymous said...

that was a funny day. I don't think I've seen you laugh that hard since Andy fell off the bed. "I call it my rootie-tootie-aim-and-shootie!" :)

steve said...

you can tell by the two pictures that salt lake city is in very capable hands!!

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

I'm cracking up at Andy's firefighter stance!!