So last month we had a family reunion and I had a wonderful time making t-shirts for my side of the family. If nothing else, I had a lot of fun making them and they were great conversation starters at the family reunion. Here's how they turned out...
This sea food is making me sea sick!
Oh! For Pete's Sake! (picture: Peter Brady)
That really gripes me!
Toothfairy Swindler
I neeeeeed you!
This sea food is making me sea sick!
I'm glad I didn’t grow up in a small town like this one. (picture: “Welcome to Laie, HI Population 4,500)
Don't punch your brother, you'll give him cancer!
When I say "jump," you ask "how high" on the way down!
I'm in the beans and I'm heading west.
This is a little trick I learned in the Army.
Dude! What the heck?
2 comments:
Your shirts are cracking me up. Those are hilarious. The funniest part is that random people reading the shirts will be befuddled. The gift that keeps on giving...! ;-) Funny!
Your shirts are cracking me up. Those are hilarious. The funniest part is that random people reading the shirts will be befuddled. The gift that keeps on giving...! ;-) Funny!
Post a Comment