Several people have asked if I have a belly yet. Let it be known that I give the people what they want. Although it really just looks like I've "let myself go" and this picture isn't very flattering, I know it's only going to get...worse.
Ah, first time mom, you! That takes me back. When I was pregnant the first time I remember asking Steve, who was a freshman at BYUH, "Do I look pregnant or just fat?" He VERY QUICKLY responded "Oh, fat. For sure."
The moral of that story? You can bond with your bump later, go eat some ice cream.
(And for the record, Heather enjoys pregnancy a lil' much for my taste. Er, love you, Heather. . .)
6 comments:
I think you look great!
no way! you look great :) and it's not worse...embrace the belly :)
Yay for the baby bump! That's my nephew in there, don't knock it... You're just crafty!
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_buq-rL04u_Q/SlZhrYg0HPI/AAAAAAAABKI/rwdgrqWC7f0/s1600-h/I
lol
Whatever! Hapai Jamie is so cute!
Ah, first time mom, you! That takes me back. When I was pregnant the first time I remember asking Steve, who was a freshman at BYUH, "Do I look pregnant or just fat?" He VERY QUICKLY responded "Oh, fat. For sure."
The moral of that story? You can bond with your bump later, go eat some ice cream.
(And for the record, Heather enjoys pregnancy a lil' much for my taste. Er, love you, Heather. . .)
I got sooo huge...wonder if you will be one of us lucky ones that retains water. Love the pregnancy glow. :) KT
Post a Comment