Andy's birthday is coming up and since we will be traveling and won't be together for his actual birthday, I took him out to dinner at Ruth's Chris tonight. We had a great time. Of course the food was excellent.
I feel so lucky to be married to a such a wonderful guy. Andy is always ready and willing to make me laugh. On more than one occasion, he has taken the opportunity to dance in the car's headlights in a semi-empty parking lot just to entertain me. People have made comments to me that they can't imagine anyone not liking Andy or that I have married "someone very special". I have to agree. Andy is one of the most gregarious people I know. He has really made a big difference in our ward as the Elders Quorum President and I'm proud of the person he is and the person he is becoming. It will certainly be a lot of fun to raise "Junior" together with him.
1 comment:
My mission president took us to Ruths Chris and it was insane! I'm hoping to take Logan there if she comes to DC with me in January.
Post a Comment