I'm on my way home from a conference for work that was held in St. Petersburg Florida. (I'm actually in the Charlotte airport right now waiting for my flight home.) During one of the breaks, the hotel provided us with a variety of cookies and milk. I was quite taken aback by the name of the company that produced the milk...

Velda Farms. I had no idea that my grandma was involved in a farm all the way in Florida!
4 comments:
Funny!
I better check with her and see if she has been holding out on us!
I love our Grandmas' names. :) I need to work Maud or Velda into a child's middle name somehow. Probably a baby girl... a baby boy with a middle name Maud might kill me someday. lol
"Velda" was the name of Mike Hammer's secretary/assistant. In case you are younger than 60, Mike Hammer was a TV detective played by Stacy Keach.
Post a Comment