Anyone who knows Carol knows how much she loves to do things for other people. She arrived here on Saturday night and decided that Emma needed a chest of drawers for her room. She came up with a really cute idea to fix up an old dresser, paint it white and have Emma help paint flowers on it to match her room. We found an old dresser on Craig's List for $60. Here's what it looks like before.

We moved the dresser into our garage so we could sand it, prime it and paint it. Here are a couple great "during" shots.


Here's a picture of Emma carefully arranging the flower decals on her dresser.

Here's Emma posing with her new dresser in her room. I think she likes it.
4 comments:
Darling! It is so cute! Great work!
mom
The dresser is adorable! Carol is so crazy, she always has to have some kind of project going. :)
That is one happy chica! The dresser looks great. Impressive!
For a minute there I thought the "before" pic was the finished product (until I scrolled down). So now I can honestly say CUTE! And highly girlie!
Post a Comment