Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Reveal yourself!!

1. Leave one memory that you and I (or you and Andy) have had together as a comment on this post. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot--just leave a comment about anything you can remember!

2. Next, copy and paste these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

And if you're just a "blog stalker" that I don't know very well, please use this as an excuse to comment and say hello!

9 comments:

heather said...

one of my favorite memories with jamie is saying zhang! from wayne's world with the thumb's up. and with the both of you...rainforest cafe for my birthday the first time where andy cut our hour wait to nothing by saying we'd eat on the balcony...awesome!

Jenni said...

Since I don't think I've actually met you, and my memories of Andy and all mixed up with stories from Rob (I can't rememeber what I heard and what I experienced--as his cousin's wife)--oh, I did stay at his house while I was dating Rob, but he wasn't there. I just remember thinking he was quarky and funny the few times we actually met.

What with doing the family calendar I feel like I know everyone better than I do. I haven't even met some of you, but I would have sworn I had! Anyway, I think you seem like a fun person and I enjoy reading about what you guys are up to in that state I love. I consider us all family and I think it is important to keep in touch with family.

Kiasa said...

Only one memory?! Other than all those times we would tease Chary and make her blush, or go running and do funny dances while waiting for the red light to change...well, I still love the three Chinese words you taught me (and so do the little ladies in Chinatown). Not sure how they are really spelled, but... neehow, sheashea, and loushur (of course). :) Thanks for all the laughs at Felt Hall!!!

Amy Smith said...

Only one memory with Jamie? Well I tried to pick one that was hidden deeply. One night back in 97 when we shared your parents house and we were all broke, we played "Can you name that hymn?" Good times.

rs said...

This is your favorite blog stocker!
Where do I begin! Was it the time you climbed up on top of the oven and proceeded to turn on the stove elements and burn yourself up, or do fancy summersalt routines on the lawn, or dance at the PCC in Hawaii, or become super citizen for the whole year! Was most pleased with you when you wanted to serve a mission to Taiwan! You are sure a neat girl full of talent and fun. Thanks for being you and enriching all our lives!LOVE ya, Mom

Melanie said...

w andy: the night we stayed up all night thinking of our own garbage pail kids... and as we were brushing our teeth, we thought of "Brush Your Teeth Keith"... lol. wow.

: ) Paula said...

Jamie! Why didn't we think of "Brush Your Teeth Keith?" Us girls similarly amused ourselves. My favorites are those "It's a Hard Knock Life" and "Kokomo" song-n-dance routines. Can you even believe we performed the Annie one at that Townhouses block party?!? We were too legit to quit!

Anonymous said...

ummm... remember when Andy fell off the bed? It might not make you laugh anymore, but I loved that whole trip in Vegas, and no matter what we were doing, if we asked you that you would bust up laughing. Good times.

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

One of my favorite memories (tons of em) with Jamie is that time we visited Heather after Heather got all of her wisdom teeth pulled. Heather's face, poor girl, was so swollen she called herself Fat Monica from Friends. When Heather opened the door, I was so stunned, I couldn't stop myself from laughing out loud (u know I love u heather!!!). Jamie, trying to be composed and kind, was breaking under the pressure of my cry-laughing, and kept shaking her head, smiling and looking down on the floor. When Heather went to get her Jamba Juice from the other room, Jamie finally lost it. I loved it!