Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Santa

Last month, we went to a church Christmas social and MVP was able to sit on Santa's lap. I really didn't think he would be nervous or terrified about the tradition because MVP seems to take everything in stride--especially social situations. He is a very active, curious guy and it can be hard to get him to sit still for very long.

MVP is still not too keen on talking all that much, but he sure has a lot to say. We just can't understand him very well. I know he understands a lot of what we say, but it cracks me up when I'm talking to a friend and he will laugh hysterically whenever we do. He is a very happy guy and we are so lucky to have him in our family.


As we left, Santa was lucky enough to get a farewell hug!

No comments: