MVP turned two on Saturday. We didn't really plan very much--no birthday party. We just wanted to spend time together. It was a good thing we didn't plan a party because he came down with a cold and wanted to take a nap by about 10:30am. At least we know he's smart and understands that one of the joys of old age is getting to take a nap on your birthday.
I wanted to take some videos of my little man for posterity's sake, so I recorded the following interview with a 2 year old. He is such a silly guy. He's still not interested in talking very much, but he understands quite a bit.
After having a little ice cream, things got crazy and this is what happened...
2 comments:
Happy birthday MVP! I love those videos-- so fun to get a glimpse of his cute personality, and oh my, that kid has personality! What an infectious laugh. Cute cute cute!
Happy Birthday Mark! Sounds like a fun day.
Post a Comment