MVP has always been a very good-natured, happy guy. He is generally well behaved in church (as long as I have ample stickers/cars/books to entertain him with). He joins in on funny conversations by laughing when others laugh--he also does this in church when the speaker makes a joke. He has learned how to "funny walk" on command by moving his hips and shoulders from side to side as he walks. He will tell me jokes that I don't comprehend--this involves him walking up to me, jabbering, laughing and then walking away. He laughs when he sneezes and he thinks it is HILARIOUS when you smell his stinky toes/socks/shoes/diaper. He loves interacting with other kids--especially in church. He has taken to nursery like a fish to water. He craves attention and I'm a little concerned that he may want to grow up to be a comedian.
The other day, I captured what I consider to be an excellent example of his good-natured personality as he was playing basketball.
No comments:
Post a Comment