Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Book Giveaway

I have joined our Relief Society's book club. So far, I have not been too thrilled with the book selections. But I can't complain because the book we're reading for March is a book I recommended, "Wild Swans" by Jung Chang. I can't wait to discuss it with everyone.

One of the books we recently read was Marley and Me. It has been made into a movie. The author is a journalist by trade, so his writing was really good. However, I'm not an animal person (that's putting it lightly), so I didn't really care for the book. So I am more than happy to give this book to anyone who wants to read it. If you're interested, make a comment and I will mail it to you!!

5 comments:

: ) Paula said...

So you don't want me to ship the dog (who I am allergic to, BTW) off to live with you? Dagnabbit.

rs said...

I suggest you send it with a get well card to Brianna. Did ya read their blog, the poor girl!!

The Pearsons said...

I would consider that, but I don't think the book is totally appropriate for young squirts. There are a few times when the dogs antics caused the author to include some expletives and stuff.

TheKunks said...

Hehe. Looks like others beat me to making the first comment but I'm not much of an animal reader...kinda like love stories - depressing!

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

Totally coincidental, but I just borrowed Wild Swans from the library on Monday! It's in the air!