Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Progress

I realized the other day that it's been a while since I have posted pictures of my pottery. I can honestly say that I am starting to get better now. They say that thousands of pounds of clay have to go through your fingers before you're any good. I'm certainly not there yet, but I'm starting to feel like I'm improving and making some progress.

4 comments:

Anne H. 韩涵 said...

Oooh ooh ooh! They look awesome! I like the teapot and cup one! And the colors are looking shnazzy! Thousands of pounds of clay eh? I believe it! GO JAMIE! ( I like that u post ur pottery :O) )

Anonymous said...

Jamie, if my pottery ever looked anything like that, I would be showing it off every opportunity I got! That's better than just "making progress." Your stuff is GREAT!

Maren said...

I love LOVE that P1000652! You're so talented, and getting better (don't know how that's possible though!) I get compliments on my bowls you made at work all the time! :)

Very cool.

Kimberly said...

I think your pieces look beautiful! Getting better? You could sell them now they are so pretty. You could start a little etsy boutique.