A bunch of people at work watch the TV show The Office each week looking for our favorite things to mention the next day. Last night on The Office Jim wrapped Dwight's desk, chair, computer, and office supplies as a gift and told Dwight to not open the gift until Christmas. I came into work early this morning and wrapped some gifts for a few friends.
8 comments:
That's funny! I'm sure your productivity level will fall through the floor without a computer! Good luck with that one! ;)
Love it! There's nothing quite like Dwight (thank goodness). I also loved that Jim couldn't possibly have a black belt in wrapping things. . . false!
So have you done the stapler and jello trick yet?
genius. Just genius Jamie.
For the record, that was Andy's doing.
At my last job my co-workers put my safety scissors in jello, I wanted to eat the jello.
Nothing wrong with snacking on a little scissored jello, Dave. Hope it was green jello with marshmallows.
I love that you did that! We love that show too. The thing Rob misses most about working in an office is the jokes they pulled on each other--largely inspired by that show.
Post a Comment