
Last weekend, our church had a live Nativity scene in front of the church.
A few of the old ladies really get into it and they have, over the years, prepared quite an elaborate stable and manger scene as well as some very nice costumes. They asked Andy and I if we would be Mary and Joseph last Friday night.
We were quite flattered and while I had some serious reservations about standing out in the cold for two hours, I must admit that it wasn't that bad. We each wore several layers of clothes under our costumes and it was probably in the 50s. The best part is that we got 3 Nativity honks from cars passing by.
4 comments:
I woulda honked too! You're both adorable.
Isn't that what it's all about . . .the Nativity honks?!!!! Pinch-your-cheeks awesome!
You make a great Mary and Joseph!
Hi Guys,
I just got caught up on your blog. It's nice to see that you are enjoying your time in Carolina!
Thanks for your Christmas card! Your the first people ever to send me something from North Carolina.
I hope all is well with you guys and that 2009 is the best year ever!
I'll talk to you online soon.
Take Care,
Bryan
Post a Comment