Sunday, March 20, 2011

Fun with mullets

As the YM President, Andy got to attend an 80's dance. He purchased a mullet wig for the occasion and, needless to say, I was quite pleased with his entire ensamble. Notice the pegged pants, the loose high tops and the snazzy sweater that I had no idea was in his closet. What a find!

Here he is with his coolest 80's expression.

Of course we can't fully celebrate the mullet without an appearance by MVP. He was not amused and can't understand why one person would choose to have so much hair...in the back, at least.

3 comments:

Meilani said...

Jamie, how come you didn't throw a side pony tail up and go with him?

Maren said...

Hahahaha that last one... He's like... "HELP! What are my parents doing to me!?"

Bryan Corbin said...

Andy,

I like the new hairdo; some might consider it an improvement over your regular one.