This was MVP's first Halloween and we had a lot of fun at a party on Friday night where we dressed up as a family. MVP was a bowler, I was a bowling pin and Andy was a bowling ball.

Then on Saturday, we went to our church's Trunk-or-Treat activity. Andy and I didn't dress up, but MVP was Trogdor (a dragon)!!
Trogdor....Burnanating the people!!


On Sunday, MVP's babysitter stopped by to see if she could take him for a walk. When they came back, he was wearing a Halloween headband. Too cute!! Later on, she came back with some of her friends and wanted to see MVP in his costume.

3 comments:
Cutest nephew who ever burninated up the countryside! Pinch him for me! Are you guys coming for Thanksgiving or Christmas? You totally should!!!
That is the cutest dragon I have ever seen!
Love, love, love themed costumes. Not a whole lot cuter than a baby in a Halloween costume. So cute! And Trogdor--there's a blast from the past! Hope you all didn't choke on one of those huge marshmallows.
Gotta tuck my "baby" in for a nap. She's "so ti-oh-ed!"
Post a Comment