Friday, October 15, 2010

9 Months Old!

Our little MVP turned 9 months old this week. He is really starting to take interest in everything around him. He scoots around on his belly like a pro now. Every now and then, he will get up on his knees and look like he is going to take off crawling, but as soon as he decides which direction he wants to go in, he drops to his belly and scoots.

He started pulling himself up to a standing position this week too. He can now stand in his crib and will pull himself up on chairs or the couch. He seems to think that this is pretty awesome because he can now reach
for objects at a higher level.

MVP spent most of this week a little sick. He's been congested and it mostly affects him at night. He snores (which is pretty funny) and whenever he can't breathe through his nose, he cries and doesn't like it at all. There was one night where he woke up at least once an hour! I didn't get much sleep that night. The funny thing is that he has been pretty happy during the day. He still is not good at taking naps, but I'll take what I can get.

Aunt Phyllis made MVP the most adorable blanket. It's a "The Very Hungry Caterpillar" blanket. Love it!!

1 comment:

TheKunks said...

I love his two bottom teeth and adorable cheeks. What a nice Aunt and sweet blanket.