In our search for a baby name, I'm very tempted to go with Maher-shalal-hash-baz. Here's why...
It comes from a scripture found in 2 Nephi 18:1 - "Moreover, the word of the Lord said unto me: Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man’s pen, concerning Maher-shalal-hash-baz." The meaning, found in the footnote, is "Destruction is imminent". Enough said.
8 comments:
You got that right! Mom and Dad didn't get into the habit of collecting cheap plastic cups for any other reason.
I know you'll pick a great name, but please warn me if you go in the direction of Cooper, Hunter, or Austin, as I'll have to practice my fake "Great name!" smile. Some really great kids have those names, but they're everywhere!
None of those names are on our short list.
Jamie you are too funny. Congratulations on expecting a baby and on it being a boy!! Joel and I are both very happy for you.
Well, destruction MAY be imminent... He's half Smith and half Pearson! come ON!
wow... between that and Ferris, I'm torn.
good thing you were the best at not giving into temptation. =) Katy
Great first name! Have you thought of a middle name? I suggest the name of the brother of Jared, He could use a double middle initial "MM."
I think I felt that way when I was expecting! It wasn't far off. Soooo, good luck!
Post a Comment