Several months ago, I made a deal with a guy in my ceramics class that I would make two donut pieces and if he would do the top and bottom portions of both pieces, he could keep one and I could keep one. He agreed and both pieces came out great. I've already blogged about the one piece I kept, but my ceramics teacher recently took some professional-looking pictures of some of our work, so I thought I'd include some of those.
This one is the piece we collaborated on:
These two pictures are of pieces that I have completed and posted about previously. It's amazing what a difference a nice camera and backdrop can make!
4 comments:
I'm going to enter the bottom two pieces in a local art contest. I need to come up with names for them. PLEASE leave a comment and make suggestions as to what I should name them. FYI...Billy and Jimbo are not valid suggestions.
Dangit, I was going to suggest Billy and Jimbo. :( I say get out a dictionary and thesaurus, and go nuts. Maybe combine a few kooky words, or cool words, whichever. I'm no good at that sort of thing anyway.
Love the professional photos. They turned out good!
Love the photography AND the pottery. How fun!
The brown one is such a beautifully classic look, maybe "woman at the well." And I don't know if this works, but the last one looks like "midnight snowfall." If these don't work it's because I haven't seen them in real life.
Oh wow you are amazing!! How about for the circle one, Eternal. Because it has the loop in the middle that doesn't end :)
Post a Comment