I think that phrase sounds better in French. Oh well. I got a piece back from the kiln last night and I'm very happy with the way it turned out. I think it's my best 'donut' yet. In fact, I'm thinking about entering it in a local art competition. I figure that it is different enough that it might have a chance. I guess we'll find out.
6 comments:
I had to scroll down to see what your other one looked like. You're right, this one is prettier (didn't think that'd be possible, after that first one you made!) These are totally adorable! You could sell them, you know. Etsy.com!
Oh, and I use a few of your bowls at work, and every time I wash them, someone compliments them. :) And I proudly state "Thanks! My sister made them!" and they say "NO WAY!" and I say "YES WAY! She's so super talented!"
I've been meaning to call you back too btw... just keeps slipping my mind!
If you're interested, I'm available to give lessons and pointers on throwing some wicked crappy pots.
Oooo that is really beautiful. You go girl and enter that one. I agree with Shelley, you could sell them, but this one's a Keeper!
Ha, ha! Just read Dave's comment. He's a funny dude. But what I was going to say was-- Hard to resist that piece. WOW! I mean "It is Magnificent." [lame joke attempt: c'est magnifique]
That is cool! Way to go. Can't wait to see some more.
This is absolutely gorgeous! I'm Crystal's sister and a friend of Holly and Dan. Just stopping by to say "Hi!"
Post a Comment