It seems like I've been so busy lately. Andy's parents came out for a visit a couple weeks ago, Andy and I went to NY when we took his parents to the airport in Raleigh, I got a prescription for glasses, I will be singing a duet at a Women's conference this Saturday, I will be going to Charlotte next week for a work-related conference and we've been trying to get our garden planted. So I'll have to take this one post at a time.

As I mentioned, Andy's parents were in town and it was a lot of fun to have them here. Andy's dad helped get our lawn care equipment up and running. I couldn't help but take a picture of Andy trying to follow the maintenance guidelines he found on the internet in order to get the riding mower fixed.
I'm glad I married someone who, quite effortlessly, keeps me so well entertained.
Carol helped spruce up our guest bathroom. She made the most adorable curtains to go along with our pink-themed bathroom. Heaven forbid we ever have any boys. They just might refuse to use that bathroom.


Thanks to Melanie for sending us a John Deere hat--now we have matching ones! I had gotten one for Andy a while back and I sometimes make him wear it when he mows the lawn. Great minds think alike.
3 comments:
I've been busy too... so many things to blog about, and I just keep putting it off. Looks like you guys have been having tons of fun! I love the John Deere hats.
Does this mean you have to help him cut the lawn n stuff? lol
The truth is that Andy is actually using Visual basic to program the mower to run by itself.
Post a Comment