
You know how there are people out there who will buy something under the guise that it's "for the kids" when it's the adult who really wants the item? Or there are those parents who "encourage" their kids to take up a sport because it's really the parent who wants to excel in that sport? Well, I will totally admit that this was one purchase that was more for me than for MVP. When I first saw this walker, I thought it was the cutest thing ever! Forget the fact that it has half as many toys and functions as most walkers out there. This one is just plain awesome. When I found it on sale after Thanksgiving, I had to get it. From the looks of his little face, I think MVP likes it too...or that could just be my biased opinion. (His feet don't even touch the ground yet!)
3 comments:
So glad for all the pictures. The car is awesome & he looks so sporty!
A red car with white accents. That is way cool. He is one of the five cutest kids on the planet. Wish we could be there more often.
Too cute!
Post a Comment