Monday, January 11, 2010

Place Yer Bets!!!

For our entertainment, Andy and I are encouraging our blog readers to guess as to the arrival date, time and weight of our baby. So place your bets and let us know when you think Junior will make his appearance and how much he will weigh and we will name the baby after you. Just kidding. We will send a Jamba Juice gift card to the winner. Of course you'll have to guess BEFORE the baby gets here, so HURRY!!

12 comments:

Amy Smith said...

I guess January 19th.

Cecily said...

He'll arrive Jan 13th and weigh 7 lb 3 oz. Wait . . . when are you due?

Anonymous said...

hmm... I'm thinking Sunday, January 17th, mid-morning, weighing in at 8 lb 2 oz.

I just pulled all that outta nowhere. Hope I win!! Actually, I'm just excited to meet the little MVP. :)

Wendy said...

To make this fair: Does your ob induce? Will the doctor allow you to go over your due date and how long will they let you go over your due date? When is your specific due date? Do you believe in due dates or are they like the rain (it comes when it comes.) Without the above information this is my best guess.

Date: January 18th
Time: 6:30 am
Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
Length: 20.5 inches

I think all babies are in or around the same two inches. It's the weight that throws you!

Jon Pearson said...

Jon says: 15 Jan at noon

Jon Pearson said...

January 18th
3:39 PM
6 and a half pounds
Love,
Mom

Anonymous said...

Jan 17, 9 AM, 8 pounds even. You heard it here first!

Kiasa said...

I'm there with Wendy...without that info...

I'm betting you'll go into active labor the night of Jan 18 and he'll be born Jan 19 at 5:27am. And weigh 7lbs 13oz and 21in long.

Good luck!!! This is SO exciting!!! You can do it!!!

Maren said...

I don't need no Jamba Juicy, but I think Jan 20th... (don't hate me mom)... and like 7 lbs 4 oz, at... 3am :)

heather said...

jan 16th, 8:16am, 8lb 1oz

: ) Paula said...

Jan. 19. . . mid-morning. . .

The Pearsons said...

Bidding is now closed.