Sunday, November 1, 2009

"I'm a Man!"

Over the past month or so, Andy has engaged in some friendly banter with a couple of his co-workers who have, and always carry with them, pocket knives. Not only do they find occasion to use their pocket knives for random tasks, but they can't seem to understand how anyone can get through a day without having one at the ready.

This week, Andy's co-workers ceremoniously presented him with his very own pocket knife. They played the "Rocky" theme song and presented him with his very own pocket knife and official "Man Card". So I guess it's really official. Andy's a man.

By far, the coolest thing about the pocket knife is that it has a built-in light. Pretty sweet.

2 comments:

Maren said...

I'm jealous! Is that a compass on there too??? DUDE!

rs said...

I've got to admit that is truly a manly knife set! Congrats!