Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ciao!!

Well, Andy and I are in Italy. We arrived on Sunday and have had a wonderful time. I got sick a couple days before leaving home and went to the doctor before we left. I was on antibiotics and am feeling a lot better today. The plane rides were the worst I've ever had because the pressure was absolutely killing my head.

Anyway, we have been in Torino. Andy has been working with SEPA, the company he's doing research for and I have been playing tourist. Torino is absolutely amazing. Everywhere you look there's something cool. Even the old buildings are extremely ornate. We'll post pictures when we get back.

We're on our way to Cinque Terre tomorrow. We'll write more when we get home.

XOXO!!

3 comments:

Dave said...

I feel for you, on our way back from Hawaii I literally had to put pressure on my eyeball because it felt like it was going to explode. My sinus was a bit stuffy so the change in pressure was killer. I'm proud to say that I still have both eyes.

Kei said...

Hey Jamie, got on to your blog through Heathers blog. It's good to see that you're doing well!

Have fun!
kei

heather said...

hope that's ok that i have a link on my blog...if not let me know:) can't wait to hear about it all and see the pics!! hope you're feeling better too!