Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Survey Says.....

Something we have been doing lately to entertain ourselves is we will record the Family Feud (I'm not sure how people get along without DVR...commercials are a waste of time) and then play along as we watch it. So, for example, John O'Hurley (aka Mr. Peterman) will say, "We surveyed 100 people. The top 5 answers are on the board. Name something people do to liven up a dull party." Then we pause it, discuss our top answers and then press play to see what the contestants say. Anyway, it's a lot of fun and we even 'played' it at a dinner party we had a few weeks ago.

Well, the other day, Andy and I had just watched an episode and I was quite disappointed that it was over. You need to understand that I'm pretty good at playing the Feud and hold myself in high regard for doing so. So Andy, in an effort to entertain his delusional wife, says, "OK. We surveyed one Andy. The top one answer is on the board. What TV show does Andy feel like watching?" To which, I replied, "PTI!!" Of course, I won!!!


P.S. In unrelated news, we are in escrow to sell one of the homes in Yucaipa. YAY!!!

3 comments:

Amy Smith said...

Congrats on selling the house sure wish we could! So what is PCI? I am getting dvr in August, can't wait!

The Pearsons said...

PTI - Pardon the Interruption, is a sports show on ESPN. Andy loves it becasue it's like sports news in Cliffs Notes format.

heather said...

ryan loves that show too...we used to watch it when he got home when we live in ny. but now it's on at 2:30 here...we used to dvr it, but never watched it...oh well: )